top of page
  • CAISlive

Top 5 Insurance Coverages for Community Associations

Do you know the top five insurance coverages that a Community Association needs? Let CAIS help you understand the exposure and get coverage!

  1. Commercial Package Policy (Property & Liability)

  2. Directors and Officers with Employment Liability Insurance (D&O with EPLI)

  3. Crime (Employee Dishonesty or Fidelity Bond)

  4. Payroll or Volunteer ("If-Any") Workers' Compensation

  5. Umbrella (Excess Liability)

See more details on our Condo/HOA Suite Products page. Contact CAIS for assistance!

38 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page